Framingham Circuit Breaker Services
Repairs, Upgrades, Replacements, & More in the Greater Boston Area
Linares Electric offers 24-hour emergency service for circuit breaker issues. Our expert electricians have more than a decade of experience and are ready to help you find the best solution for your electrical needs. Whether you need to replace an old faulty circuit breaker or add a new one to keep up with increasing energy demands, you can count on us to complete the job efficiently and accurately.
Call Linares Electric today at (508) 466-5528 to schedule an appointment for circuit breaker services in Framingham.
Customized Circuit Breaker Services
When it comes to electrical services, it is important that you clearly communicate your needs. Different types of circuit breakers have different functions, and your expert electrician can determine the best solution to meet the electrical demands of your household.
Consider the following types of circuit breakers:
- Heavy duty circuit breakers: If you have heavy-use areas of your home, like the basement or kitchen, a heavy-duty circuit breaker can help prevent trips in those areas. These breakers have higher capacities and can handle more current for a given circuit.
- Amp rated circuit breakers: Amp rated circuit breakers have a rating display, typically ranging from 15 to 100 amps. These breakers are used in wiring systems to ensure that the circuit can safely handle the amount of electricity that will be flowing through it.
- Grounded circuit breakers: These breakers are specifically designed to protect against electrical fires and shock hazards. They have a third grounding terminal that protects against electrical overloads.
- AFCI circuit breakers: These circuit breakers are used to prevent electrical fires caused by short circuits. They detect small currents that may cause a fire and rapidly cut power to the circuit to prevent a fire.
- Trip rated circuit breakers: These breakers are used in commercial buildings and have a lever that needs to be manually reset after tripping. They are often used in spaces like attics and warehouses, where it can be difficult for an electrician to reach the circuit.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Circuit Breaker
In addition to improved electrical efficiency, there are other benefits of installing new circuit breakers in your home. They can help protect your home from electrical overloads and potential fires that may occur due to worn out or outdated circuit breakers. If your breaker keeps tripping, it could be a sign of a fire hazard and you should have it inspected right away.
Other benefits of circuit breaker upgrades include:
- Improved safety
- Better protection from electrical fires
- Increased capacity to handle higher amounts of electricity
- Better organized electrical panel
Why Choose Linares Electric for Circuit Breaker Installation?
Our team of expert electricians have over 10 years of experience providing electrical services to homeowners and light commercial businesses throughout the greater Boston area. We are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind.
Whether you are a new homeowner who just purchased a home that needs a new circuit panel or you suspect you need to repair or upgrade to your existing panel, Linares Electric can help.
Call (508) 466-5528 or contact our team online to learn more.
How We Can Help You?
Why Choose Linares Electric?
What Makes Us Different
Backed by a WarrantyWe back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
Affordable Financing OptionsOur flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Hablamos EspañolWork with an HVAC technician who speaks your language.
Hear From Our Happy Clients
Reviews & Testimonials
At Linares Electric, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our clients have to say about working with us.
Linares Electric is a great company and they will work with you to complete your project.- Yusuf Mugudwa
I would definitely recommend Linares electrical!- Maria M.
German was great, personable, understanding, patient with all our questions!- Zachary W.